Nothing is cuter than Owen in his big boy underpants dancing around the living room!!
Owen loves to throw toys over his head, I happened to catch this red car in action. You better keep an eye out when he's enjoying this activity because you never know what will come flying at your face.... like a giant Buzz Lightyear action figure.
Showing off his Toy Story underwear
Whatever keeps him interested in staying on the potty...
Owen will sit on the potty for quite a while if he has the iPad to entertain him. Eli and I were laying in the hallway on our bellies to get this shot because when he's doing his business he wants to be left alone. After reviewing these photos we decided we'd better sweep under the bed - sick huh?!?
I'm happy to say there wasn't any pee in the drawer he was just tired of sitting on the potty and ventured out a bit.



4 comments:
SO cute!!Way to go Owen!!
He is such a fun little person.... I have to laugh each time he does some kind of dance.
that last picture of him in the drawer is so great! fun to catch up on your blog!
Owen is so cute in his big boy underwear!
Post a Comment