Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Snow Fun at the Cabin

Owen was hollering at Aunt Carrie to come build a snowman.
This tractor is fun in any weather, and more fun when Tanner is there to push it.
Owen had a good time on the snowmobiles. He would stand up and put his face right into the wind and snow.
Owen wasn't a fan of the tubing but I took him kicking and screaming several times anyway. Each time we stopped at the bottom of the hill he'd shout "Hooray"! So I didn't feel like I was torturing him.
Owen, Tanner & Finn watching Super Wy in their great grandparents rocking chair. Owen is showing me his "angry eyes".
This little turkey actually made it underneath the baby gate the day before. I tried to catch it on video to show Eli but he didn't quite make it through again.

1 comments:

Carrie, Ryan, Logan and Caden said...

All in all it was a fun trip. We had a crazy bunch of boys up there!

Sorry Owen buddy. I didn't hear you yelling for me to build a snowman.