This picture shows mine and Eli's 2 year old side... we thought it would be fun to roast a miniature marshmallow on a toothpick. It tasted good!
Owen building a cotton ball train on our bedrail.
He was so proud of it, he posed for a picture.
Owen woke up from his nap completely distraught for his "Peen Socks" He just had to wear his Lightning McQueen socks on his hands from the moment he woke up. The glare tells you he was still a little upset that it took Mommy so long to find them.
Owen requested this shot, "Take a picture of my bum Mom!"
What do you want for lunch?
Grapes, tortilla chips, shredded cheese and cheerios piled in the middle of the table please.
Owen enjoys building robots and trucks and castles with his blocks.
I got the baby swing out for my 4 month old nephew but look who ended up in it...
We took a walk around the block. Owen walked the entire way with his hands in his pockets only to "eat it" once we were 5 feet away from walking in the house. I HATE mouth/nose blood, there's so much of it and you can't see what's really happened in there. He sported a very fat top lip for a few days and showed it to everyone while emphasizing his "sad eyes".
We LOVE to finger paint!! We just always make sure there is time for a bath afterwards.
Owen said he wanted to help me make bread one day. So he pulled a chair over and promptly helped himself to the box of chocolates next to the mixer... he's no dummy.
He polished off the entire box!
Owen loves peanuts. I came into the kitchen to find him filling up his tractor trailer with them.
I finally decided I could part with some items from college. Owen had a hay day with everything before I could get rid of it... Like this old Crimson Line garment bag.
And my old Crimson Line practice tops. The Christmas socks on his hands and feet were daddy's doing.
Go UTES!
He couldn't resist making tracks in the fresh snowfall. Too bad we didn't get more of it this year. He loves to play in it and eat it.



1 comments:
I LOVE Him!! That post made me laugh! I love that he is wearing the crimson line shirt. I think mine is an orangish color.(I should get rid of it)Ouch!! His owie looks bad, poor guy! Love 2 year olds!!
Post a Comment