Friday, December 4, 2009

Prego Pics

Some women try and avoid the camera their entire pregnancy. I, on the other hand, embrace it! Pregnancy is an exciting journey and I want to document it.

Week 37 (and 6 days)... Just another Saturday night.
HOLY CRAP! That's a big belly!
Week 36
Eli grew a fumanchu, I told him he would not be allowed in the delivery room if that was still on his face. It's gone now, but I can see he's working on some chops.


Week 35
This is Owen's closest cousin in age on the Berg side, cute Tanner.
Priceless...
If only I could wear t-shirts and warm-ups everywhere!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Eli looks like he's ready to burst! You, on the other hand, look totally cute! :) Embrace these last few pregnant weeks, hang in there!

Angie&Blake said...

Oh, I would have loved to have done some maternity pictures with you! I'm excited for ya!
~Angie Brinkerhoff

Jan said...

Candace, you're such a cute pregnant lady :)

I have a question, though! On your first picture, you said you were 37 weeks and 7 days. Wouldn't that be 38 weeks...?

Stephen, Erica, Kalli, Ziek, Sky, Luke, Eliza said...

You guys are so adorable Candice!! I'm attaching you to our blog so we can blog stalk your cute kiddo.

Leah said...

I am one of those pregnant women that dodged the camera!! Brian did convince me to get some belly shots right before my babies were born, and if I could have been even as half as cute as you, maybe I would have posted them!! I love all those photos of you!! Good luck, any day now right???????