The Good: Owen's nursery is ready and waiting for his arrival.
The Bad: My Face!
The UGLY!: My right ankle/calf has been this swollen since week 5 of my pregnancy (May), my knees and left leg just recently joined the cause. Sexy huh? (Yes, I do have shorts on - I just hiked them up for the photo.)



6 comments:
My legs and feet were swollen like that with my first. It is awful. It is so nice after you deliver to finally see your feet normal again. You almost think they will never be normal again.
Oh man! I really do feel for you! I had a similar situation with my legs as well and it actually got worse after baby came and finally started to look a little more normal 2 weeks later! Good luck!
I once laughed at a co-worker when she was pregnant and her feet were swollen...I told her that her legs looked like logs. Then I got pregnant and the same thing happened to me but worse!! I made sure I got back in touch with her to apologize because it's really not that funny!!!! The things us women have to go through to make a family!!
Candace-Merandace I am so excited for baby Owen!!! I love his room. I am so so sorry about your legs, I do not miss that part of pregnancy.
i am so anxious to here if little ownen has arrived safe and sound. Bob and I want to come visit when you are up for it! What a darling room! and you look fabulous!
I want to see baby owen!
Post a Comment