Monday, December 28, 2009

OWEN!!!

Sweet baby Owen was born Dec. 23rd at 3:59am after just 5 hours of labor! He was 6 lbs. 10 oz. and 19 inches long. His mom and dad couldn't love him more! We got to bring him home Christmas morning.

9 comments:

Sara said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! So glad to hear it went well and that he's healthy! What a wonderful christmas for you guys!!

Sue said...

He is so cute!!! Congrats!

Alexandria said...

He is super cute! I love his hair! COngratulations.

Adam, Camron, Mack said...

Candace he is darling!!! Does he have your hair color? Also you look amazing for just having a baby. I love the pictures and Owen is so so cute.

Jodi said...

What a Christmas present. Congrats you two he is a darling baby.

Young family said...

Way to go McQueens! Owen is darling! Love his hair! I think he looks like his daddy! Congrats!

Draper's said...

He is the cutest!! I am so excited to come and hold him!! You are a cute mommy!!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Candace!!!! He is absolutley beautiful. Perfect. Stunning... I just can't stop starring at him! I love love LOVE his hair!! I'm so happy everything went ok and he is here!! Love ya!

Becca and Brian said...

Your baby is so adorable congratulations! I'm so happy for you!