Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years and Karaoke

Just a cute picture of my baby boy!
Tanner & Owen are just 4 months and 13 days apart! A lot of growing happens in that short amount of time. Tanner was very sweet when we sat the two of them together, what a good cousin.
I can't get enough pictures of my boys, especially when they're napping together. So cute!
We took our 9 day old to the bowling alley on New Years Day - are we bad parents? He did great - he slept the whole time and let mama have some fun.
Cadence & Kaitlin got a karaoke machine for Christmas. Carlie brought it to the folks house on New Years Eve. Needless to say the girls didn't get to play with it much with all the adults around. It takes Eli a few seconds to get warmed up, but this video is great! I love that Cadence is telling him to be quiet. HA HA!

4 comments:

M. Drape said...

Candace, You look awesome!! I love the sleeping picture, so cute!!

M. Drape said...

OOP's I am logged in as Matt. That comment above is from Mo.

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

Congrats you guys! what a sweetheart!

Leah said...

Owen is SO ADORABLE!!! ahhhhhh, he's just too cute!! and by the way, you look amazing!! Seriously you don't even look like you've had a baby and I'm so jealous. Did you notice a missed call from me a few days ago? I think Braxton called you because I noticed you on my call list. I guess he didn't get through. Anyways, I can't wait to see Owen in person someday!