Mom and I surprised Daddy at Christmas with these boots. We hid them under my crib and placed this poem in his stocking.
Mama and Baby got you a gift
Hoping to give your spirits a lift
You work so hard for us to enjoy
We hope this gift for you to employ
Will bring you much comfort and smiles
For miles and miles and miles!
Daddy this is a test, do your best
We've hidden it where baby will rest.
HOWDY!
I love this picture because Owen looks like he has this great big barrel chest and then... there's his skinny little arm.
"SO BIG" yet so small.
Mad Cowboy
I just gotta hold on for 8 seconds!
Such a sweet memory...when little Owen fit in daddy's boot.
Now he can claim that he fills his dad's shoes.



5 comments:
Cute poem! I can't believe how tiny Owen is and love that he can fit in the boots. I can't wait to meet him!
Cute poem. You are a cute wife and mommy!!
He's so sweet and cute!!
Cute pictures of Owen stuffed into the boot.
love the pics they are so darn cute!!!!
Post a Comment