Saturday, November 28, 2009

Baby Showers

The last 3 Saturday's were a whirlwind of baby showers. Baby Owen has been spoiled by family and friends...so much so that after I brought everything into the nursery I sat in the rocking chair and cried/laughed because "my baby has things" and I don't know how to organize it all. I do a lot of hysterical laughing that turns into tears these days. Eli knows when it's coming and just tells me to settle down before I start crying, but I can't, so he just leaves the room because he knows his wife's gone insane and there's nothing he can do about it.
I wish I had been better with the camera - I didn't get any pics from my family showers but I snapped a few at my friend shower which was literally a "baby shower" that's what happens when you're one of the last of your friends to have a baby.

Jack, Ezril, Maggie holding Mackay, Jaycie holding Mack and Alexis
(The mommy's are: Ricci, Heather, Jodi, Monique, Alison, Camron and Sara)


Cam & Mack, Mo, Me, Alison w/ Jaycie, Rav w/ Ezril
Ricci, Me and Crystal
(Note to self: Don't get a pic inbetween two hot chicks dressed in black when you're 8 months pregnant wearing a bright green shirt! YIKES!)

6 comments:

Sara said...

Alexis and Mack are having a complete stare down in that 2nd photo. It's hilarious!

That was fun - and so good to see you. You look so good prego!!

Don't worry, I had the same reaction when we had everything in Max's nursery. I didn't even really know what to do with half of the stuff. But, it was sure handy having it when he did arrive!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Glad your little guy got spoiled. Makes me miss you dance girls when I saw that middle picture. So neat you all stayed such good friends, wish I would have stuck around Utah when I see those kind of pictures. Anyways, can't wait to see pics of your little baby soon.

Leah said...

I still hate that I missed your shower!! I'm happy too that Owen has been spoiled! You don't believe it, but you really do look great!! Hopefully I'll see you sometime when baby comes!

Heather said...

I was a fun shower! Don't worry about your emotions, it's normal, and only gets worse! :) After pregnancy hormones are quite teary.

Have fun this last month, I need to see you soon!

Draper's said...

Yeah!! I am glad your little guy is getting spoiled!! I am so excited to see him!!

Jamie said...

Eli probably has to leave the room so that he doesn't accidentally make fun of you for crying. I'm sure he can't help himself all the time though.

I love to organize and would be happy to come over if you need some help.