Friday, March 20, 2009

Aunt x's 5


Cale and Melody brought their first little one into the world on March 18th 2009 after nearly 24 hours of labor.  I am very happy to be Aunt Candace five times now (on my side of the family).  Soon to be 6 (Clayton & Michelle are expecting in August).  Here are some shots of the sweet little guy.

Finn Daniel Berg
Cousin Logan holding Finn, Caden, Kaitlin & Cadence
Aunt Michelle & Finn
Uncle Eli & Finn
Aunt Candace & Finn ( I had a cold)
Aunt Carlie & Finn
Aunt Carrie & Finn

5 comments:

Draper's said...

Candace- He is so cute!! I love the picture of all of your nieces and nephews.

Anonymous said...

ah, he is so cute!! congrats! Thanks for the comment on my blog :) I recently cut my hair, so no worries, you didn't overlook it the last time I saw you!! How are you guys?

Steve and Carlie said...

Who is holding Finn in the top picture that is just of him? Or, who's arm is that?

Steve and Carlie said...

I was secretly hoping it wasn't my arm, cause it looks fat and freckly. I guess I need to work on the fat part, the freckles are permanent.

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/7-cara-mengatasi-fobia-naik-pesawat