I have some unexpected free time so I caught up on everyone's blogs, and now I'm going to catch up on my own. The first thing I realized I never posted about was this years Tucker Family Reunion at Pallisade State Park. I have some great leg wrestling pictures and yes, my mom is still undefeated, bad knees and all! We had a lot of fun, from canoeing and paddle boating, to races and crafts and of course story time with Uncle Owen.
Mom kicking dad's trash...
Everyone was tired after playing in the hot sun all day...we had to sit between trailers for shade b/c it was soooo hot at sunset.
Carrie kicking my trash...
Steve kicking Ryan's trash...Logan didn't like that much.
Me kicking Eli's trash...lightweight!
You're never too old to race!
This looks like a friendly race, but pregnant Taryn falls, and Steve knocks Eli on his head.
Bryson and Logan...I love this action shot!
Cadence, Kaitlin and Caden getting ready to race... I can't decide if they look determined or confused.
Great Uncle Owen and Aunt Myrna

I just thought this was cute of Cadence and Kaitlin with their Uncle Ryan.



5 comments:
I had the obvious weight advantage on Candace. Makes me want to run fast to Weight Watchers. Thanks for coming to the reunion fam. It was hot, but fun.
Love family reunions. Looks like a blast!!
Fun.c
You should have broken Eli's leg when you were wrestling with him. To get that list you go into your page elements and add a gadget. One of the gadgets is a blog list. Then you just have to enter in their blog address.
Yeah!! I haven't seen the leg wrestling for far too long!! I'm gonna have to give it a try again!!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Post a Comment