
Me and Mo at Wicked. We didn't dress up cause it was so cold and rainy and these were the warmest clothes we had. Plus I took my shoes off during the show so I could pull my tired feet up, I'm sure the Lady next to me loved that!

Central Park was absolutely beautiful - I felt like I cold finally take in a clean breath of air and walk at a slower pace.

Inside the Trump Towers

Just a building we saw on the bus tour - I loved the terraces on top

Me with Manhattan in the background

My diet pretty well consisted of pizza and hot dogs the entire trip! I slipped a few apples in because they were free in the lobby!

Me and Mo at Rockefeller Plaza after dance class one night - we got a little caught up in girl talk and stumbled upon it on our way home.

Me and Mo in Time Square - we did get some shopping in.

Me and Mo at The Statue of Liberty - It was so cold but we had fun running to every side of the boat asking people to take our picture!

Left to Right: Scott (Mo's brothers), Mo, Minnie, Me and Amanda (Mo's Sister). I was a 5th wheel on the Allen Family vacation! Thanks for putting up with me.

I just liked the shape of this building, it happens to be the headquarters for Cosmopolitan Magazine.

The LDS Temple

We took a double decker bus tour through Uptown and Downtown Manhattan

A typical day in Manhattan

The Statue of Liberty

Ground Zero with a banner in the background of what it will become

This is Me and Mo outside our hotel looking like a couple of goons!

This is a view from the 36th floor of our hotel.

Time Square at night

Yes, that's sweat on my chest, I was working it! I'm so glad I was finally able to fulfill my wish to take dance classes in New York - thanks for the opportunity Mo!
6 comments:
Good pics, and be proud of the sweat! :)
How fun, I am happy for you that you got to go to New York. And will you do me a favor and gain a pound or two you're so dang skinny!
Isn't it so fun to dance there? And there's always so much to do in that city. What a fun fun opportunity and it looks like you guys had a blast!
Fun trip! I definitely need to vacation in New York one day.
Yeah!! That was so fun!!! I am stealing some fo your pictures. We have to do it again someday.
That looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you got to go. I busted up laughing at your dad's rap and your mom's "life-like" kitties. I love the Berg's!
Post a Comment