We went to the cabin a few weekends ago with Clayton and Michelle and my parents.... my crazy old parents.
My dad was showing his age by his choice of music on the radio - it was terribly boring and when we pointed that out to him he said, "What? You kids would rather listen to something like...(Lyrics by Randy W. Berg)
If you wanna be my bitch
You better go and dig a ditch
Baby if you wanna be free
Girl you better come with me
NEEDLESS to say, we all busted up laughing!
YOU GO RANDALL G
My mom bought "life-like" kitty's that Clayton tried to smother with a pillow in the middle of the night because he couldn't sleep with their loud purring. Anyway, every chance my mom got she was cuddling with those kitties and telling them how pretty they were!
We have some good times with the old folks - LOVE YA Mom and Dad!!



5 comments:
Good ol' Randy & Judy, I miss visiting with them! I can totally picture your dad doing that, and that's a little creepy that your mom likes those fake cats, but whatever makes her happy! :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! Seriously I can't stop laughing! Ah, your parents crack me up. Those were good days back when I saw your family all the time. Surely your mom knows the cats aren't real right???? Just kidding! I guess you should worry if she starts putting food out for them.
Aww! Parents. got to love them. Glad to not live with them, anymore.
Stupid cats!
I love your parents!! I wish I would have seen you dad!! LOL
Post a Comment