I'll begin with the "Naughty Grandparents". It snowed and snowed and snowed at the cabin so Eli and I thought it would be fun to go play in the powder with the snowmobiles. Grandma offered to watch Owen. Eli and I were only gone for 30-40 minutes. We got back only to find out nobody had really been watching Owen. He had climbed all the way up the upper staircase (pictured below) with the giant spaces that a small child could fall through. G-ma thought G-pa had an eye on him and vice versa. They only realized where he was when he got to the top and started shaking the baby gate and yelling. Thank goodness nothing really bad happened. You just can't take your eyes off and adventurous little 1 year old for even a second! And yes, next trip down, there will be baby gates at the top and bottom of all the stairs.
We spent President's day weekend at my parents cabin in Fairview. Owen was a great sport on the snowmobiles... even fell asleep on the ride back to the truck. Owen wasn't so fond of his first experience with sledding. He cried when he went. He even cried if Eli or I went by ourselves. By the 2nd day of sledding he got a little more comfortable with it and there were no more tears.
Owen was sure Grandma needed a swig of her Coke, so he helped her!
Eli caught up on his reading...
Eli went right off the hill into the trees!



3 comments:
Is it sad that I miss the snow?? Looks like you had fun!!
Great times!! What is Eli reading??? :)
He is so cute in his little snow outfit. What a stud. We miss the snow... I'm glad you're enjoy it!
Post a Comment