Owen started taking steps right around his first birthday. He's been walking well since Mid January. I absolutely adore the high march and the frankenstein arms... that stage doesn't last nearly long enough. They're off and running before you know it.
I put Owen in "his stocking" that we got from Intermountain Medical Center when he was born. We were able to stuff him completely inside of it, now it's like a gunny sack.
I put Owen down for a nap one day and he only cried for about 30 seconds, then it was completely quiet. I'd her a an "ohhh" or an "aaaa" so I just let him be. About 20 minutes went by and then it was finally quiet. When I went to get him from his nap I realized what he'd been doing. He had pulled a bunch of dirty clothes out of his very full hamper and put them in his crib! Gross but funny and cute. :)
Some days he has an all out fro!
Owen LOVES chocolate cookies!
So happy to be walking.



4 comments:
What a cutie! His voice and noises are so little...cherish that. :)
Oh my goodness!! We have to get together I haven't seen him walking!! He is so stinkin cute!!
He is so cute. I love how he just wiggles his arms out front like he doesn't know what to use them for. So cute! He's going to be running in no time!
Candace he is sooo adorable. I love that age, from one to two they learn so much.
Post a Comment