Eli did another wood burning.... I'm always so impressed by his talent.
I got to perform at the Jazz Game with the Jazz Dancer Alumni
Owen LOVES Jazz Bear! He saw him from a distance and started screaming with excitement, so we had to get pictures with him. When we got up close all he could do was stare at him.
I don't think he likes Jazz Bears hand on his Mama's head.
and talk on the phone.
And find any little hide out he can. This is a little cabinet/storage area. I was organizing it one day and he went inside and did a little dance... he was so excited!
Finn & Owen showing off their Mohawks!
Grandma Berg gave Owen that puppy for Valentine's day. It opens it's mouth really wide when it sings and it made Owen CRY!! I'm pretty sure he's calling Grandma here to come pick up her dog!
Mama & Owen, playing!
I bought Owen some black socks so he didn't have to look like Michael Jackson any more at church. These are size 12-24 month from Old Navy. Owen is 14 months in this pic and they are thigh highs on him. He'll be wearing them when he's 4!
Daddy was chasing Owen and he almost lost his balance - I snapped the pic just at the right moment.
Owen only has 3 teeth. The 2 bottom middle and 1 fang on top - the opposite one is going to break through any day now. He's our little vampire! You can see the 1 fang on the left side.
I put Owen in this old Jazz Bear T-Shirt one night, he was so excited to be wearing it he wouldn't stop running around the house.
Owen & Daddy chilling in the Love Sac



1 comments:
Cute
Post a Comment