Eli finished up his classes over the summer at Weber State University but had to wait until December for Commencement. The Construction Managment Technology Majors wear their hardhats at graduation (which made it easy for us to pick him out)!
Also, Eli got a new job as a Project Engineer with Big-D Construction!!!!!!!!!!
We are SO excited about this and for the opportunities and changes it will bring to our family.
The lady getting ready to announce Eli's name is thinking "Oh this is a hard one" and then announces him as "Ellie McQueen". No Joke. It took us a minute to register it and then holler for him. :)
We are so proud of Eli! He's a great father and husband!
Eli's Dad skipped out early so he's not in the pic. But thanks to our parents for their support and my Mom especially for watching Owen while Eli was at school and I was teaching dance.
Owen's a little washed out but this pic is still cute. He loves playing with his daddy's hard hat.



8 comments:
Congrats. We are so happy for you! We both know what an accomplishment it is to get through school. Way to go!
Congratulations "Ellie"!! That is great news for you guys! I haven't checked out the blog for a long time, so I'm happy to know things are going so well. Owen is too cute and I love your long hair Candace!!
Yeah!! Way to go Eli!! That is awesome about his new job!!
congrats, that awesome!
Thank you all.
"Ellie" is what all the subs use to call out during role call. So I'm use to it.
I didn't want to walk for graduation. I'm glad Candace talked me into it. She is so smrt :)
Fantastic! Can you build it? Yes you can! You guys need yellow hard hats.
That's great news for Eli! Good work! :) I hope these new changes bring you and your family great blessings!
PS - I'm glad that I'm not the only one calling him Ellie. :) Our aunt spells her name Eli too.
Congrats to Eli! You guys are the cutest family.
Post a Comment