Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Owen's 11th Month

I can't believe this is Owen's last month before he turns 1!?!? It's so amazing how a baby grows in just one short year. Owen keeps Eli and I on our toes... climbing up the fireplace, climbing out of his high chair and onto the tray, constantly sliding the shower doors opened and closed, throwing anything he can find into the tub. He's into everything and it's so much fun to see the enjoyment he gets out it. He LOVES to dance! Anytime there's any type of music he's swaying or shaking it... even when it's just mama singing.

Owen climbs onto the hearth, first to get a tissue, then to get the Christmas Stocking.
Thanks goodness Uncle Logan is there to "spot him".
Cowboy Owen
Owen was very upset that his Daddy was putting all his toys on his hat. Eli would fill the hat with toys and Owen would rip them down... they could have played this game for hours.
Owen thought Dad was pretty cool when he made bubbles in his milk. This is the first time we let Owen drink from a straw and his daddy is already teaching him naughty things.
Cute hair.
Mmmm spaghetti!
Owen is a messy eater, but this is Daddy's doing.
I let him veg out on the couch with his favorite snack... he was so content!
We get this scrunched nose smile a lot lately, it's usually followed by some "fast nose breathing" :)

The next sequence of pictures is Owen harrassing the Christmas Goose. I'll ad-lib for him:
What Mom? I wasn't doing anything.
How'd he get done here? I don't like the way he's looking at me.
I'm just petting him mom.
Hmmm... just need to get a little closer to look at....
Gotcha Goose!
Karate chop!

Owen's Grandma Christine dropped in one day to say HI and she and Owen matched!
Love this face!
Christine, Owen & Eli
Owen got to sit on Santa's lap for the first time. He wasn't so sure about it.
However, his cousin Tanner was very sure that he did not like Santa. Owen was wondering what the big deal was. Owen also saw his first movie in the theater right before this. He sat through the entire show of "How to train your dragon". He kept reaching for the movie screen as if he thought he could touch the dragons.
Owen spent his very first Thanksgiving with his Grandma Christine's family. He ate so much I thought his little belly was going to pop! I finally cut him off because I was afraid he'd be sick.

1 comments:

Eli McQueen said...

He is so much fun.

Some times I watch the both of you and realize I am a very lucky man. Love you and all that you do.
(Owen has the best Mom.)