At 10 months Owen has been busy busy busy! Here are a few snap shots of the fun we've had with him this past month.
I adore the wide stance mostly because it's usually followed by him shaking his toosh.
Most of our pictures this month have been up-close and personal. Mister Curiosity like to be in your face. This is a nice shot of the slobber and spit-up stains.
Lots of things still go in the mouth. His favorite things to chew on are the phone and camera chargers, the vacuum cord. (All safe picks of course)
Owen anticipating Daddy tickling his neck! He loves it!
This is a great shot of Eli "motorboating"
Smiley Guy!
Owen crinkling his nose while he gets tickled.
Daddy plays rough with Owen and Owen LOVES IT....
Until he sees Mom, then he's done with Dad.
I love this picture because this is a face I very seldom see him pull, I'm not sure what he's thinking.
Another up close and personal picture!
He's saying "Please don't take any pictures Mama... daddy dressed me for bed."
And these socks attract too much attention!
We had a lot of fun in the leaves!
Owen had way more fun once Daddy got in on the scene.
Grandpa Berg took us to the zoo. Since it was a little late in the season hardly anyone was there and we got to see the animals real close up. There was a monkey that was "singing" and after a few minutes it made Owen cry.
The only cupboard Owen is allowed to unload and boy does he!
Grandpa McQueen playing with Owen.
Owen and his cousin Ruby waiting for some more yogurt melts.
Owen flushing the toilet to which Eli said, "You'll let him flush the toilet but you won't let him touch a freshly cut off Elk head!?" Really... which one is more disgusting?
Owen could play in our shower for hours. He loves to throw all the containers out and back in.
Owen learning to play his train whistle. I usually get hit in the face with this when he wants me to play it.



7 comments:
haha, he is so cute! I love all the pics. Hopefully Eli doesn't leave his elk or deer heads lying around until they are infested with maggots. that happened at my house this year...so if that's the case, i pick the toilet for a cleaner option ;)
I love everything that he is into. Reminds me of my house. I feel like I am following Mackay around all day. I love this age, so fun and busy!!
The first and only time you comment on our blog Eli and you manage to make it the crudest comment ever left. Thank you.
I must have missed some interesting comments on here...haha! All I can say to this post is CUTE!!!!! Owen is such a cutie!
Post a Comment