Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Owen's Blessing

Eli blessed Owen on Sunday, March 7th 2010. Owen was awake and wide-eyed, just staring up at his daddy the entire time. Owen loves to look at and listen to his daddy.
Our little family!
Such a sweet boy!
I love this picture of Logan. He always calls Owen a little angel and is so excited to see him. Here he is telling me that he's going to be Owen's role model. I know he'll be a good one because he already talked to Owen about the three degrees of glory. :)
Owen smiling at Grandma Berg!
Owen got a bottle from Uncle Ryan. He loves his Uncle Ryan and I think the feeling is mutual.
Here's all 7 grandkids...
Cadence, Kaitlin, Finn, Caden, Logan holding Owen & Tanner

4 comments:

M. Drape said...

The blessing was great!! Love little Owen. So cute that he was looking at Eli during the blessing.

Becca and Brian said...

He really is the cutest little baby boy I have ever seen!

The Hall Family said...

I'm loving the comb over hair he's got going on! Congrats

Jan said...

I love all these pictures, Candace :) Owen's little suit is adorable. Where did you get it? I was going to make Stockton's but I think that I'll just make him a regular church suit and not his blessing outfit - I don't have enough white clothes to revamp and I am not good enough to think that I can buy some material and make it awesome, lol.