Tragedy #1 - Carpet in the kitchen
Tragedy #2 - My dad just sweated his guts out a few weeks ago scrubbing my carpets
Tragedy #3 - Holding baby while trying to open queso
Tragedy #4 - Trying to explain to sleepy/hungry baby that he'll have to be patient while mama cleans up her mess
Tragedy #5 - Less queso to eat
The bright side... I still have the carpet scrubber that I should have returned to my parents weeks ago! Ta-Dah! Good as New... or at least "Good as New as This Old Carpet Can Get". Did that make any sense?



3 comments:
That's too bad about your carpet, although it looks as good as new, you can't even see Oaklen's puke stain. :)
Love carpet cleaners!! We use our on a weekly basis.
Hahaha!! That's pretty funny... I even love the bit if cheese on the baby!! Baby Owen is seriously so dang cute! So I just read your comment about moving away... I'm LOVING Texas. Haven't got home sick yet, but then again-- I don't have kids. If I have a baby while we're out here than I'll let ya know if I'm still loving it! Haha But seriously, it's been awesome. I was super nervous at first, but our ward, friends and just the people out here have been amazing! I don't think I'm ready to come back to Utah anytime soon! But how is being a mom?
Post a Comment