All the former Jazz Dancers were invited back to dance at the game on Saint Patrick's Day, so Owen got to come to his first jazz game at 2.5 months old. I would have preferred to wait until he was a little older... but I was dancing and he wore a cute lil' St. Patty's Day outfit and Eli wore his retro Jazz hat so we really had no choice, or I should say Eli and Owen had no choice because I wanted them there. Same goes for my parents, I'm lucky to have such supportive ones.
Owen got a bottle in the locker room at half time from Grandma Berg.
His cute little outfit reads, "My 1st St. Patrick's Day"
I thought this would make for a fun memory. There were 42 former dancers who performed and we got a picture on the floor at half time. Owen is the only "man" in the bunch. Between all of us there are 79 kids, Owen being the newest - he's exactly 12 weeks old here. The oldest dancer there was 38. There were 5 pregnant girls dancing, the furthest along being 4.5 months. It was a blast to perform again and hang out with friends.
Owen wasn't as excited to meet Deeann (4.5 months prego), Jessica and Lindsay as they were to meet him.
The poor little guy was so tuckered out by the time we got home he doesn't usually sleep with an arm hanging out like this... I think he was exhausted.



3 comments:
How fun!! Owen looks so cute in his St. Patty's outfit. How awesome are you to do all of that 12 weeks after having a baby.
Owen is so sweet! I hope you are doing well, it looks like you are. And seriously you're not supposed to look that good after just having a baby!
So CUTE! Owen is so little and precious! And Candace, you are one hot mom!!
Post a Comment