Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wright Family Reunion - Pineview Reservoir - July 2009

Thanks McQuivey's for a good time!

Great Uncle Steve playing football with Caden.  He was a big hit with all the kids.
Hunter (AKA - Crash, since he plowed into the serving table with his bike and all the food went flying) and Weston.
My dad showing off his card tricks.
The Wright's (Taryn, Wade, Kelby, Burt & Lanell)
A shot of the group at grub time.
Carter & Darcy...too cute.
Caden took his flag job very seriously and yelled man over board each time.
Cadence showing the dog whose boss, Kaitlin & Grandpa.
Joel's boat, our main source of entertainment.

Eli on Kirk's super tall bike.
Great Uncle Steve & Darcy
Cadence with bubbles.
The Wright boys (Tyler, Kelby, Trevor & Kari looking semi amused by their banter).
Taryn, giving Kamryn the cold shoulder.  Hey, that's what it looks like.
DAD!!

Ryan & Caden...little punks!
I never got a shot of Aunt Lana on her bike with her little dog, so Steve stood in for her.
Me with happy little baby Weston
Caden - this face cracks me up!
Carrie brought glow sticks that were a big hit!
Kaitlin teasing Grandpa.
Logan!  This kid cracks me up!
Not sure what he was doing but these pics make me smile.
Cousin Joel and his wife Jenae.  Looking Good in flowers and Ruffles Joel!
Hunter & Easton!
Now we have proof!  Bad Trevor!
This was taken right after Ryan did his "sexy" dance for the family.  Yes, it was sick and wrong.
Uncle Kirk's Red Neck Ski Boat
It pulled the hot dog around... I thought it was a blast!
Poor Logan ate the concrete, these are his battle scars.
Poor Merissa sat on a cookie... it looked like pooh!
Classic cousin Wade GRRRRRR

4 comments:

Carrie, Ryan, Logan and Caden said...

It was a fun time. I'm glad so many people came. Thanks for posting.

Alexandria said...

You captured a lot of great moments! I wish we could have been there.

Sue said...

Love the post! Now I feel like I was there the whole time. I wish we could have stayed longer so that you could have taken a picture of us so we could make the blog. I guess we weren't too cute or too funny. :( Maybe next time. :)

Wade and Taryn said...

I love the pictures!! It was a fun trip!! Congrats on having a boy!! They are the best!!