Friday, July 31, 2009

Pink or Blue

It's a boy!!  Baby Owen!  Everything looked great on the ultrasound.  His due date is now Dec. 27th, he's nearly half way!  

16 comments:

Carrie, Ryan, Logan and Caden said...

Boys are cool! Finn and Baby Boy Clayton and Michelle can be the Three Muskateers or maybe the Three Amigos!

Sara said...

How fun! My due date for Alexis was the 27th (although I had her on the 17th!). It's really a nice time to have a new babe (well, I guess anytime is a good time)...we're so exited for you guys!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Congrats, I'm so excited for you! I didn't know you were even pregnant. You will be an awesome mom!

Heather said...

Yeah for boys! :)

Draper's said...

Yahoo!!! Matt and I were so excited when we got your text!! Our boys will be buddies!!

Jodi said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant. I hope you are feeling well. Owen is a darling name.

Leah said...

Yay, a boy! Happy news!! Great name choice too, I really like it! Congrats to you both!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!!!!!!

M. Drape said...

Dudes rule!

Phipps Family said...

Congratulations! Nothing like a little boy to just melt your heart. I am so happy for the both of you!

Adam, Camron, Mack said...

I am so happy for you! You are going to just love being a mom. Plus boys are so dang fun! Who would have thought that the four (Mo, Rav, Cam and Ace) of us would have boys to begin.

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

Yeah! Congrats guys!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Yay!! So excited for you guys!! Xoxoxo

Becca and Brian said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Sue said...

We love boys!!! Congrats!

Nicky said...

Congrats! It's fun to see your cute pregnant pictures.