Unfortunately we got rained on for most of the trip, but we still had a good time. Eli wake boarded, cliff jumped, and caught some fish. I mostly caught up on my zzz's and some sight seeing.
Eli caught a catfish and it bit him!
Eli was lucky enough to have this cute girl (Kaitlin) sit by him.
Then he HAD to sit by this girl.
We went into this alcove and if felt like Pirates of the Carribean
Same alcove from a distance
Somehow this little formation in the rock got named "Eli's Smile"



3 comments:
I don't always know why, but I always giggle & chuckle when I read your blog. You two bring such joy to my life! :)
What????? I was privileged to sit by you.......
Yeah!! I love Lake Powell. We just home!! I am glad to hear you brought your swim suit :) Looks like you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment