That's straight-up rad, McQueens. Now you can stop getting dirty looks from extended family and distance relatives at family parties...silently judging you for not getting pregnant on your honeymoon. But, this is only a repreive. Soon, they will start pressing you for number 2 and 3 and 7...until one day you blow up at Thanksgiving Dinner saying "WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME GRANDMA NEWSOME!!!" ...I'm just saying it's a possibility. :)
This is Jodi Kidd...Jan's older sis. I just was looking on your blog and read this: I'm so excited for you two! You guys are going to be great parents! Yeah!
11 comments:
Ahhhh!!!! Congrats to you both!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! :)
Hooray! Congrats Ace & Eli! Embrace the bump...
I haven't checked your blog for a while, this is an exciting post!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my!! Congratulations doll! That is so exciting! hope you are feeling well... I need your email to invite you to my blog!
spazticashleyk@hotmail.com
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are so excited for you guys! Congrats!
I can't wait for you guys! It's the greatest thing I have ever done! Words can't describe how much you can love someone.
HOORAY! Congratulations! I am so happy for the both of you!
CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you! You'll be the best mom - and enjoy the pregnancy - it goes by so fast!!
That's straight-up rad, McQueens. Now you can stop getting dirty looks from extended family and distance relatives at family parties...silently judging you for not getting pregnant on your honeymoon. But, this is only a repreive. Soon, they will start pressing you for number 2 and 3 and 7...until one day you blow up at Thanksgiving Dinner saying "WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME GRANDMA NEWSOME!!!" ...I'm just saying it's a possibility. :)
Congrats.
Today your babystrology calendar said 181 days to go. That sounds like a long time! It's hard to be fat for that long.
This is Jodi Kidd...Jan's older sis. I just was looking on your blog and read this: I'm so excited for you two! You guys are going to be great parents! Yeah!
Post a Comment