Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sister McQueen

Eli home teaches a family in our ward with 4 little girls.  The youngest girl is named Mary and she's 4 years old.  Eli told me that she calls him Sister McQueen.  So one day, Eli and I were walking past their house and Mary was in the yard.  She excitedly shouted out "Hi Sister McQueen!" and she wasn't talking to me!  It's really pretty funny and cute.  She started doing it at church and my young women overheard so now they call him Sister McQueen too.  To top things off, Eli spoke in church today and the program accidentally read, "Sister Eli McQueen".  So it's official, Eli is Sister McQueen and I'm Candace McQueen.  

6 comments:

Phipps Family said...

That's funny! So my parents said they saw you at church, I was actually going to go to their ward that day, but something came up. We should get together with Leah sometime...I still haven't been to your house.

Draper's said...

Oh that is great!! I bet Eli loves "Sister Mcqueen"! Good thing he is a good sport!

Becca and Brian said...

That is so adorable. Kids say the funniest things and you hate to tell them they are saying something wrong when it is so darn cute. I bet Eli loves it heheheh

Jan said...

hahahah - I love it!! I'll remember this for any family summer picnics we have, lol..

Steve and Carlie said...

that's hilarious, thanks for the laugh.

Jan said...

Candice, when is your dancing thing again? Have I missed it already? I know that you told me before but I can't find it!

Let me know :)