Eli asked for a sombrero and a pancho - I delivered. Plus I threw in a Nacho Libre mask for kicks and giggles. Carlie and I bought cute Mexican dresses. I didn't feel so cool wearing the sombrero through customs.
PICKLE!
12 years ago
Eli asked for a sombrero and a pancho - I delivered. Plus I threw in a Nacho Libre mask for kicks and giggles. Carlie and I bought cute Mexican dresses. I didn't feel so cool wearing the sombrero through customs.
Posted by Eli and Candace at 8:52 PM
2 comments:
Looks like you had quite fun on your trip. Thanks for sharing all the pics & stories! I hope Eli liked his souvenirs.
How fun! I'm so envious of your Mexican vacation. Maybe I'll make it out there one day...in like 5 years when my babies are big...I crack up thinking about you wearing that hat through the airport!!!!
Post a Comment