My mom, my sister Carlie, My Aunt Lana and myself took a girls trip to Cancun, Mexico. We had a ton of fun together shopping, sightseeing, swimming and just plain goofing off. Here's a few pics from our trip.
PICKLE!
12 years ago
My mom, my sister Carlie, My Aunt Lana and myself took a girls trip to Cancun, Mexico. We had a ton of fun together shopping, sightseeing, swimming and just plain goofing off. Here's a few pics from our trip.
Posted by Eli and Candace at 4:48 PM
4 comments:
Candace,
I am glad you posted pictures. How much fun! I can't believe that rain. The pictures look beautiful!!
Hi Girl!!! I found you from Stephs blog... I haven't seen you forever! You look great and I love all the pictures! I always post as many pictures as I can and I like to see that you do the same! Love the short hair!
What a fun trip! It looks like you guys had a blast!
Your blog looks good! We like it.
Post a Comment