Fairview Canyon Memorial Day weekend.
Eli and Steve... up to no good.
We're glad no bones were broken and no avalanches were started.
That's a whole lot of snow!
Notice the no parking sign?
Want to climb on top of the outhouses? Sure, why not?
Jumping off the outhouse!
The boys always sunk in up to their waist.
Flying Steve!!!
Eli helping retrieve Steve's shoe that got stuck in the snow, we're just glad his actual foot came out easier than his shoe.
Taking a walk near the cabin.
Grandpa Berg & Owen
There's always plenty of deer to see at the cabin.
Owen's got the cutest cousins ever!
What? I can't just wear my boots and diaper?
Bee's Game.
Pardon the camera strap. Owen absolutely loves the Bee. We had to hang around and watch him take pics with other people because Owen wasn't going to leave without putting up a fight.



2 comments:
Owen in his boots and diaper is SO dang cute!! I love it!! I think he gets that from you...echelon briefs and suitcase...haha!! You guys are always going on adventures, like what is all that crazy snow! Anyways, you are looking beautiful as always!! I am glad you updated because that Eli video seriously made me gag! hahaaa!
Leah, I'm so glad you have such a good memory of all the stupid stuff I did in H.S!!!! I had completely forgotten about my echelon briefs and suitcase - I'm sure I have a picture of that somewhere. We all should have sworn to keep our Echelon uniforms for an Echelon party in our 30's... too bad.
Post a Comment