Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dinner and a show

Eli is always telling me how he used to pull ramen noodle through his nose/throat... so one day I said "prove it"... and he did.

4 comments:

Draper's said...

Oh my goodness!! I seriously almost threw up!! GROSS!! He should do that at a ward talent show.

Anonymous said...

haha, oh my gosh! That is so disturbing, yet cracks me up! I want to know how in the world he even figured out he had this odd/weird "talent" (can you even call it a talent?) haha!

Leah said...

Oh my Gosh! I cannot believe I actually watched that! I had to cover my face the whole time and actually did some gagging myself! I guess he definitely proved you wrong, haha!!

Heather said...

I can't believe he has that much time on his hands to figure that one out! He must have lost a few brain cells doing that. :) I'm proud of you Candace for not getting grossed out, I remember hacking a loagie in front of you once and you were utterly disgusted! :) I still think of you every time I have phlegm. :) I hope you know the McQueen's are loved, from the bottom of my throat...