Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Highway to the Danger Zone

So far Owen's 16th month has been a nail-biter for Mom & Dad...



I was glad I was around the first time he did this because the toy was right next to the brick fireplace. Scared me to death, all I could picture was his little head colliding with the brick. Instead of not letting him do it, I brought the toy to the middle of the room, surrounded it with pillows and ran and got my camera :)



Dare me?

I'm going for it...


Could I make this any scarier for you Mom?


Owen misunderstood, I told him to eat his dinner and he heard, "Fling it all over myself and the walls."


Who needs expensive toys when you've got toilet paper and tampons?


Owen now has 8 teeth, but his first 4 were his bottom 2 and the "fangs" on top... it makes for quite the smile!


Owen is 15 months in this picture, but I had to include it. He insisted on wearing his Lion costume for about a week straight until we finally hid it. The cowboy hat is compliments of daddy.




Naughty or nice... I've got to have it on video. I just adore my lil' Owen!

2 comments:

Draper's said...

I love it!! This age is so stinkin cute but SOOOOO much work!!! Mackay won't go anywhere without Mase's baseball bat.

Jan said...

Holy cow, Candace! I would die if Taco did that, too, lol. Owen seems a lot sturdier than my boy is, though! Whenever I look at these posts of Owen, I think, "man, Stockton is a preemie" lol. They said it takes up to 3 years to catch up. Weird, huh?

Anyhow, I love these updates!! Owen is so adorable and so adventurous! And it was fun to get to see you the other day :)