Sunday, February 8, 2009

3 Years

Eli and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary on 2/11/09.  In three years we've learned to compromise to spend time with one another.  Eli attended several Utah Jazz games in "support of the dancers... not to watch the game".  He's also watched my little dancers perform several times.  He's learned to critique everything down to formations and lines.  When choreographing a partner part at home he's graciously loaned himself so I can figure out if it will work or not.  I bet growing up with so many boys in his family he never expected to do things like that.  I, on the other hand, never expected to do so much fishing.  I definitely didn't imagine myself waking up at 4a.m. to drive 2 hours away to go fishing.  It doesn't matter the season, there are always fish to be caught:  ice fishing, stream fishing, lake fishing.  The only type of fishing I haven't experienced is deep sea fishing.

In 3 years we've learned to enjoy what the other enjoys so we can spend time together.  I always have fun spending time with Eli.  He is a wonderfully handsome husband who always makes me laugh.  Happy Anniversary Eli Pie! I love you! 

6 comments:

Heather said...

I dreamed about you last night and wished you happy anniversary. I'm glad that I get to do it in real life too! Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple, you two are MFEO!

Phipps Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the wedding pictures.

Draper's said...

Happy Anniversary!! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous!!

Jan said...

Eli Pie - that's cute, lol. I remember going to your guys' wedding, Candice. It was really nice. I remember how curly your hair was and how pretty you looked :)

Glad to have you in the family :)

(Also!! I didn't know that you lived by Jamie! We went to their house the other day for dinner and they said you lived right up the street! How fun!)

Steve and Carlie said...

Wow! who did your hair? It's amazing:)

D-Crew said...

Seriously such a cute couple! I am so glad you two add such happiness to each others lives!!
PS you are such a knockout in your wedding pics!! Stunningly gorgeous!