Monday, January 5, 2009

Uncle Tease

Everyone has one; an Uncle that relentlessly teases you.  For me it was my Uncle Kirk, he'd sit on me and tickle me to death.  Now it turns out I've married the Uncle Tease for my nieces and nephews as shown in this video clip from New Year's Eve.  I love their little voices...

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oaklen woke up the other morning and told me that he went hunting with Eli. He must have been dreaming it!

Those girls are so cute, who could tease a face like that?

The Berg's said...

He is the Brother in Law tease too Jerk

The Berg's said...

Oh yeah and for inside recess we watched Tarzan, Candace...I thought of you the whole time!

Leah said...

haha, that's cute! I've definitely seen my fair share of Dora to know the Swiper reference.

Draper's said...

Oh my goodness!! I haven't seen the twins forever. They are so so cute!!! Eli cracks me up.