Me and Eli just being ourselves.
Grandpa & Cadence on New Year's Eve
We rang in the New Year at Heather & Darrell's with a game of Rook. Rav & D are fun to play cards with - they make me giggle.

I went ice fishing 2 weekends in a row - this was probably my biggest catch.
Caden running down my hall to jump over the love sack.
Logan after he's jumped over the love sac. These boys can be entertained for at least 30-45 minutes playing on the love sac. Good thing too because we don't have any kid stuff at our house.
This is actually a gift I made for my friend Monique that I took a snap shot of because I was so proud of it - I don't do crafty things very well. Eli did the bow after I failed. :)
Not the best shot of our Christmas decorations, but it gives you the idea.
Eli and his Mommy.... cute!
This hasn't happened in awhile - Heather, Monique, me and Camron all in the same place at the same time!



4 comments:
Thats a huge fish. Looks like fun, you want to teach me? Actually my husband has wanted to learn how to fish for some time. He never learned as a boy. Cute pics
Good pics! I was surprised to see my face (eyes) in that first picture, I wasn't expecting it. Playing with you and Eli is fun too, we should do it more often!
Wow!! Check out your fish!! I love my present that you made me. You are so crafty. I am so glad you put that picture on your blog and not the other one. LOL
Seeing your tree makes me want to celebrate Christmas all over again. Plus it's the one time of year that we do actually all gather together.
Post a Comment