We ran out of memory space on our computer and I haven't been able to download any pictures. So, I'm catching up on our fall ride through the Alpine Loop - all but one of these pictures was taken through the sunroof of my car because we said we were only passing through so we wouldn't have to pay. We did cheat and stop once to snap a pic (of the backside) of Eli and me. The first picture doesn't do the scene justice but the way the clouds were dancing around this peak and sometimes completely engulfing it, made me feel like we were in the Himalayas or something... it was beautiful - I love our mountains!






4 comments:
Hey Cute blog. I found your blog through Nicky. How are you? Hope don't mind I am adding on my friend list :)
Your husband needs to wear that to the Tucker Reunion and learn the Poncho Via story from Ron. He looks evil!
Great pictures! Cute cupcakes! I smile every time I read your blog. Eli and Logan look hilarious! Was Eli named Arted that night?
haha! those halloween photos are funny. Awesome cupcakes!!!
Post a Comment