Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why I can't find time to blog:

I am an extremely busy person. My schedule is finely tuned down to the second, and is always at full capacity. I thought I'd share a portion of my day with you "not as busy as me" people in this short clip. (This post may be found for a limited time only, depending on when Eli finds out it's here). HEE HEE!

8 comments:

Draper's said...

Wow!! Matt and I were very entertained. Mo

Heather said...

That's hilarious. I think I've seen him in that wig more times than I've seen him otherwise! :)

Leah said...

haha! I'm glad you don't have any embarrassing videos of me!

Phipps Family said...

Very entertaining!

Alexandria said...

That's good look for you Eli! Do you and Candace ever go country dancing together? Loved it!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Lovin it! Can't wait until the next post, a hard one to beat!

Carrie, Ryan, Logan and Caden said...

Nice mullet Eli. You wear it well.

The Berg's said...

MORE MORE MORE!!! We want to see MORE!