We took Owen to Gardner Village to see the Witches! He is still talking about witches, needless to say he loved it. But I think he loved the pony ride even more. He cried when we took him off. He kept saying "Good Horsey"
Pretty Serious Little buckaroo here.
He looks like he should be singing "Home on the Range" in this pic.
This was by far his favorite witch display. He talked to Grandma Berg on the phone for about 20 minutes about a Witch on a bike.
He wasn't happy about this pic because we kept telling him to look at us instead of the pumpkin.
And right before we left we ran into ALL of my Dad's sisters and a cousin.
Left to Right: Cousin Kelsey, Aunt Cathy, Aunt Alice, Aunt Kristy, Aunt Lynette, Owen & me.
Daddy was hunting so Owen and I took an outing to Farmyard at Thanksgiving Point and had a lot of fun. We rode anything and everything you could ride.
The Cow display...
The Tractor...
The Wagon... (he was still pretty excited about the pumpkin on his cheek).
The ponies...
This time I let him take a couple of rounds without me standing right next to him. It made me so nervous, but he didn't even notice I was gone.
The goats were a big hit. I think he would have rode them if he could have.



1 comments:
It was pretty fun watching him ride the ponies.
Post a Comment