The Monterey Bay Aquarium was so much, you could spend a major portion of your day there.
















I love Owen's reflection in the window.
He was so excited, I'm sure he thought he could touch all the fish.
Sometimes he was a brave at the touch pools...
other times, not so much.
The otters were really playful and came right up to say hello.
I don't know what kind of fish these are but they are really tiny with GIANT mouths.
They have a little singing and dancing show outside.
As you can see Jared was really enjoying this little number!!
We had to fire the photographer, this was supposed to be a shot with the "Cannery Row Company" in the back... but what really gets your attention here?
So we had a do-over.



2 comments:
Love the shot of Jared with the flamingo girl!
Love the pictures of you guys and I'm loving your bangs! Looks like a real fun trip and Owen is too cute!
Post a Comment