Owen's baby sitter, Julie, is in the middle. But often times I'll come home to find other girls at my house because they all love Owen! I'm so glad I was in the Young Women's while I was pregnant because it helped me to really get to know these ladies and feel good about having them babysit.
Owen got his first haircut on Oct. 1st, compliments of his daddy! Here are a few before shots...
And after!
Owen loves his Elmo towel! He would stare at himself in the mirror forever if we'd let him.
This is my happy little "waker-upper".
Owen had some fun at Grandma Berg's cabin playing on all the toys!
Owen's Great Grandpa Wright made this rocking horse.
Owen's cousins love to hold him, even though he is getting so big.
Kaitlin and Owen
We'll repeat this again... in July maybe!?!? We wanted to do tin foil dinners and fish. We didn't knew it would be cool but we didn't know there'd be that much snow! We ended up eating at a cafe in town. We were up Mirror Lake Highway.
Paisley helped her dad Dennis reel in a fish. She was so excited, so the cold was worth it.
We like to walk around the Jordan Valley Conservation Park to see what would like to plant in our yard. I snapped a few cute pics.
Owen catching a ride on Dad's shoulders... Dad getting his hair pulled. :)
Mr. Curiosity! He scrambles to the fridge whenever I open it and sees what condiments he can take out before I ban him from the fridge.
Owen's always pulling up on my pant legs... and in these flannel P.J's I'm generally getting "pantsed" by him! HA HA!
Eli and I were hanging out on the drive way talking to some neighbors when Owen all the sudden takes off on this little 4 wheeler all by himself! Eli chased after him and I ran inside and got the camera. The kid can barely sit on the thing by himself without falling off the side, yet he learned how to push the button and take off all my himself! It was SO CUTE!
I'm always smelling the roses in our yard, and I encourage Owen to do the same. He "smells" them with his open mouth and closed eyes :) It cracks me up!



6 comments:
Love Owen!! His haircut is so cute and he looks so big!!
That four wheeler movie is adorable! What a smartie!
What a cutie! That kid is a daredevil, get him a helmet! :)
Nice butt dance, now you need to teach him how to spell his name with it.
He is so cute! And I love his hair! It's just like Callie's, short on the sides and super long on top! :)
Candace he is so cute!
loving his hair styles, how fun!
Post a Comment