I never get to see Owen take a bottle, after hearing from everyone who babysits him how cute he looks with it I decided to give him one... and it is cute.
Johnny Jumper Time! It doesn't last very long, he mostly just spins around and gets dizzy.
On my birthday we went to the drive in with some friends. Owen of course stayed up for both of the movies. It's about 1am in this picture, he looks real tired doesn't he?!?
We took Owen for a walk around Silver Lake the morning after the drive-in. We were hoping he might sleep in, no luck! It turned out to be a good thing because it was sure a beautiful morning up at the lake.
Just a cool shot of birds on this dead tree branch.
We had to stop at a few benches to nurse. I wish I always had this view while nursing.
It's rare to get a straight face out of Eli. Owen enjoyed the shoulder ride.
We call this the binkie cigar when he holds it on the side like that.
OWEN SANDWICH... we fight over who gets to hold this cute boy... it's hard to share him!
Nice muscles Daddy-O!
"I surrender" sleep position. Owen will only crash with Eli, this would never happen with me.
Playing in the giant water blow-up toy at Monique's house.
Ezril, Owen & Mack
When the daddy's are away the mommy's will put beretts in their boys hair!
I'll cut it when I'm ready! The top hair is from birth, the rest fell out and is growing back in.
Between me and my 3 friends from college we have 8 BOYS! What a group!
We took a hike up Rocky Mouth Trail, I got one pic snapped and the camera died. The water is skinny but really tall and beautiful.
A typical day for Owen.
First time in a swimming pool!! He absolutely loved it!! He could have gone to sleep once we put him in this life jacket. He just laid back and kicked his little legs.
Grandpa Berg teasing Owen with a chip.
Owen is the youngest grandchild on the Berg side, so until another one comes along he'll have to get used to this.... (see pic below)
It's Finn's puppy now!
Cousin's Cadence & Kaitlin... do you think Owen likes these girls or what!?!
Just beginning to get dangerous in the crib.
Another Wright Family Reunion - Mt. Pleasant.
Cute Kaitlin sharing the swing with Owen.
We drove home with cute Cousin Tanner



4 comments:
Wow!! You have been having lots of fun!! Love the pics of our boys!!
Very good pictures! :) It's funny that you can't even tell that Ezril has a barrette since I had to put it so far back to get to his hair! We should make someone try to match up the mommies to the babies in that picture, that's a keeper.
I look like a prude in that picture of all of us. Geez, show some skin Rav! :)
Silver lake looks fun, we'll have to do that with my fam soon.
That pic of Eli and Owen at the drive-inn is classic, wide-eyed Owen, and sour faced Eli. Ha ha
I still can't believe that between the four of you it's all BOYS! You and Cam will just have to get cracking ;)
I think that pic of you nursing at the lake is so pretty. What a sweet memory to have!!
Owen is adorable. I love the binky cigar and the cute one of him sleeping next to Eli with his arms up. I want to visit Silver Lake... it looks beautiful.
Post a Comment