We spent July 4th and 24th at my parent's new cabin in Fairview and had a lot of fun with Owen's cousins.
Owen at his first parade!
Logan holding Owen and the cabinet holding Caden.
Fun with the boys!
Cadence, Owen & Caden
I puked up prune juice! YUCK!
The Mt. Pleasant parade on the 4th. Owen HATED the sirens, they scared him big time... but oddly enough the mountain men firing off their funs didn't even make him flinch.
Caden and Logan got all the candy for us old folks.
Carrie (always the lady) & Mom.
Owen found a comfortable spot to drool on my leg.
So nice of Caden to let Owen pull his hair.
For the 24th of July Melody & I took the kids to play by the pool and playground. We had to have them sport these sweet sunglasses.
Owen.
Finn.
I can't get enough of Owen's blue eyes.
Owen took a nap in Caden & Logan's tent.
We took Owen swimming for the first time in Electric Lake. He really liked it! It was SO cold!
Eli & Owen
Carrie & Caden, Me & owen, Cale & Finn. Crazy Cale, Melody & Eli dove in the water. I found a nice rock to stand on because I couldn't stand the slimey bottom.
Owen kicking his legs in the water.
Our family... showing off our pale white skin. It's about time we got some sun.
G-pa & G-ma Berg with Owen.



1 comments:
Wow!! Your new cabin looks super nice!! Tons of fun!!
Post a Comment