Wow!! Eli's stuff is way awesome!! I had no idea :) Does Eli do pencil or charcoal sketches, as well? Tell him to draw a horse. I love horse drawings :)
Rav - Eli says "Heather's such a clown" and Jan I'll be sure to demand a horse drawing out of him. He's done pencil and charcoal for an art class but never just for fun.
9 comments:
Wow!! Those are gorgeous. That is a great talent.
wow! Seriously, he does those?? that is amazing!!!!!
Good work Eli! I'm sure you hold those very "dear" to you. :)
wow those are awesome!
Wow!! Eli's stuff is way awesome!! I had no idea :) Does Eli do pencil or charcoal sketches, as well? Tell him to draw a horse. I love horse drawings :)
Rav - Eli says "Heather's such a clown" and Jan I'll be sure to demand a horse drawing out of him. He's done pencil and charcoal for an art class but never just for fun.
I'm impressed Eli!
Those are awesome! That is so cool you know how to do that!
Is this for real?
Maybe if the construction stuff doesn't work out...
Post a Comment